Sunday, 26 November 2017

Letter



A 20-year-old girlfriend crying in an elevator
And you're waiting for that 3-year-old letter
Move on, Baby, it ain't coming on a platter
Wonder why you still wanna have that letter

He hasn't called he hasn't called he hasn't cared
Live Laugh dance, for you never ever dared.
Please don't please don't wait up for that letter
Baby, Don't you see, without him you are so much better

It break break breaks me, baby, to see you suffering
I’m here, hey, why don't you please turn around
I'd Say I love you and hold you, pull out a ring
Baby, you set my whole world spinning round and round and round

If you say yes, yes, we could have all the incredible things
Every night I’ll whisper in your ears, the sweeter sweet nothings
Just needs a step from you and a step from me
For you to see, you and me, it's been here all along

And If it makes you feel better, I'm gonna write write write,
I'm gonna write you that letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer

Hurrying through the door, walked into my life, Late though he was, just perfect was the time. I could be mad no more, and damn th...