A butterfly, beautiful graceful butterfly
Dreamed of touching and exploring the sky
She looked at the miraculous world alone
Where she saw her sun, pure as gold he shone
Her tiny wings carried her closer, to her sunshine
Her breaths were long as she left behind her old life all fine
Missed the sweetest flowers, which now seemed foul
For now, she lived to be with her so longed soul
She desired selfishly to go a little closer to the sun
She cut off everyone, to be with her only desired one
Pulled the strings of compassion and felt the warmth of his embrace
Found herself falling from the sky, on the ground down on her face
Her wings turned to ashes, as she drew her final breaths
Dying every second, lying in the darkness she sobbed
She painfully looked at the sky for a glimpse of her sun
Beauty and grace were gone, all that was left was ashes
She knew it was about time, reliving the moments few
She breathed her final words, more to herself than to anyone
"I loved thee from the depth of my heart, I'll forget you never
As I close my eyes forever, wish I could see you one more time."

Wow, keep it up🙌
ReplyDeleteThank You Rikam :)
DeleteLovely poem��
ReplyDeleteLovely poem��
ReplyDeleteThank you Max :)
DeleteLast lines 👍
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
Delete